When you choose to fly a Cirrus aircraft, you choose to fly the most technologically advanced general aviation aircraft in the world. We ensure that our aircraft are the best equipped with every subscription available: Active Traffic, On Board Weather Service, Safe Taxi Assist, Navigation databases and approach charts which are always up-to-date and ready for your use. These high-tech advanced aircraft are integrated and should be trained on from day one. We ensure that all of our instructors here at Scottsdale Executive Flight Training are current on factory approved Cirrus Standardized Training. Is it expensive for us? You bet! This is what sets Scottsdale Executive apart from the other training facilities. Some of our aircraft are close to $900,000.00 and are equipped to reflect that price. Your investment in flight training should reflect the best money can buy from factory trained instructors using the latest technology. Call us today and see what makes us different from the rest!
Why Learn to Fly a Cirrus At Scottsdale Executive Flight Training
- We are a PLATINUM CIRRUS TRAINING CENTER! That means our facilities, instructors, and aircraft have passed the highest standards set by the Cirrus Aircraft company!
- We have invested in CIRRUS TRAINING AIRCRAFT! We have two fully equipped AIR CONDITIONED Cirrus SR20 Training Aircraft, which are specifically designed to teach you how to fly Cirrus aircraft in the minimum amount of time!
- Our instructors have CIRRUS FACTORY TRAINING, a key component in the STANDARDIZED TRAINING process. Many training facilities tout how many hours their instructors have…here at Scottsdale Executive Flight Training, we believe its not necessarily how much training you have done, but the quality of that training.
- Our facilities are second to none! We train out of the world famous SCOTTSDALE SIGNATURE FLIGHT SUPPORT facilities, there is no better place to train and our technology equipped classrooms provide the perfect place to learn.
- We have a REDBIRD G1000 FLIGHT SIMULATOR to help with learning. Our instructors are training to use the simulator to enhance your training and know when to use it for more effective training in getting your license to fly.
Your can talk to other “Cirrus Training Facilities” around the State and they will tell you they have training aircraft….what they have is someone high performance personal aircraft that’s on leaseback and they will be happy to train you in it—only problem is, you will take much more time to learn to fly, and spend lots of extra money. Flight training is a building block process and that’s why we have aircraft designed to get you flying sooner on your own.
Scottsdale Executive offers the following Cirrus Standardized Training Programs
Cirrus Private Pilot Course
Cirrus Instrument Pilot Course
Cirrus Combined Private and Instrument Course (Complete both private and instrument in one checkride)
New to Cirrus
Transition Training (VFR Emphasis)each you to fly the technologically advanced Cirrus aircraft in VFR condition5-10 hours of flight time
Advance Transition Training (IFR Emphasis)5-10 hours of flight time Teach you to fly the technologically advanced Cirrus aircraft in IFR conditions
Perspective Upgrade Training (VFR and IFR) For Cirrus Pilots upgrading to the Garmin Perspective Avionics
Airframe/Power Plant UpgradeFor Cirrus pilots upgrading into Turbo or Turbo-normalized aircraftLearn Engine Management Techniques, high altitude flight planning and weather, use of supplemental oxygen, and emergency procedures
CAPS (Parachute) Training All pilots flying a Cirrus aircraft should complete formal CAPS trainingBe more confident that you will use the CAPS properly if the necessity arises
Airmanship RefresherBe better prepared to handle situations that can arise in flightHone your aircraft control skills
You can also expand your capabilities and comfort level in our FAA approved simulator.