CESSNA 172N N6513D
Cessna 172N N6513D
Basic Requirements/Minimums for Rental:
The Cessna 172 is the most popular training aircraft in the world. N6513D is fully IFR certified and a great and economical way to do your private and instrument training.
Regular Rate $99 Dry
Block $89 Dry
- Newly updated paint job, panel and seats
- Garmin 430GPS
- IFR equipped
- 6-8 gallons/hour
- Traffic Advisory System
- Cessna 172N Checkout with Scottsdale Executive
- Student Pilot Certificate or Higher
- Received appropriate written endorsements (solo or cross-country) of the students log book for solo flight
- *Headsets can be rented for a fee. Bose $10 per day, and David Clark $5 per day.